First Team Real Estate celebrated the success of seasoned agent Jennifer Blake at the recent Hall of Fame Awards banquet, honoring her with the coveted award for her exceptional achievement. Jennifer's clients have one word to describe her service, "Exceptional!"
A long time resident of San Clemente, she knows real estate. Her reputation for integrity and professionalism makes her one of the most sought after Realtors in the community" according to Gavin Masters, sales Manager of First Team's San Clemente office. Blake has been with First Team for the last 19 years of her 30 year real estate career. "I joined First Team because of their reputation for having the best marketing and advertising tools in the industry."
Blake is very adamant about providing the best service for those coming to her to buy their dream home, "I fight hard to get the best price for my sellers and the best deal possible for my buyers," Blake said. She feels it is important for her to know that her clients are completely satisfied with her performance every way possible, claiming that honesty and hard work have many great rewards, along with a huge client referral base.
Additional Facts About Jennifer:
- California Real Estate Licensed in 1987
- University of California - Irvine
- California Association of Realtors
- South Orange County Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Marketing Foreclosure Properties for many lenders
- Member of Soroptimist International
- Past Chairman & Member of City of San Clemente
- Parks & Recreation Commission 1987-1993
- Founder of the "Parks Watch" program, City of San Clemente
- Past Director for the Youth Advisory Committee, City of San Clemente
- Past PTA President - Ole Hanson Elementary School
- Past Jr. Women's Club Member
- Past Member of Orange County Philharmonic Society
- Wall Street Journal, Top 50 Real Estate Professionals, 2005
- Madison Who's Who of Professionals, 2006-2007